Full Moon and Chakra Balancing Meditation with Crystal Singing Bowls
Join us for a Full Moon and Chakra Balancing Meditation at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, October 25th at The Collective in downtown Lisle. Full moons are a great time to let go of stuck energy, old patterns, troubled relationships, and any energy you are finished with! The Chakras are Energy Centers in the body that relate to feeling safe, finding our creativity, connecting to others, having clear communication, and tapping into our intuition. During this meditation we will open pathways and release energetic blockages. You will be soothed by the sweet sounds of the singing bowls and drift along on an aromatic cloud of essential oils for each chakra center. Join Dawn Duffy, Intuitive Energy Healer for this special night
- Dress comfortably
- Bring a yoga mat or pallet blanket
- If you need back support, a rolled towel for under your knees is recommended
- Hydrate throughout the day
- Arrive a few minutes early to set your space
- Class participants get to take 10% off in store purchases
- Masks are required.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Supplies are not shared.
- 2 Air purifiers with UV light are ran